Thursday, August 21, 2008

change at its best

The surprises never end and it's a good thing I can only see one step at a time. I'm experiencing change at its best.

It's funny that I continuously think I understand certain aspects of life, but then I find I am gently nudged by truly tasting each endeavor. I have to "seize the day" and embark on a new lesson learned. It's a time to embrace. I've faced emotions I had no clue I'd wear this year - the loss of someone so dear, extreme love, and now change. This day felt a little like New Year's Eve, like I'm on the edge of newness... that jittery feeling, almost scared, but more ecstatic for the thrill of something fresh. I can only look forward to what's to come. Lately, I have been jazzed with a huge symphony of positive energy. We are like magnets. It's better than chocolate, better than a good book, or a new hairstyle. The things I have thought would be terrible are really going to be the best things that could happen. A month is not long, "distance makes the heart grow fonder" and a career change is not something to dread. It's newness at its finest, appreciation and change and curiosity. I'm ready.

No comments: