Monday, February 1, 2010

XOXO

I just told my new husband, Mitch (that is still fun and strange to say), that I find myself wanting to write a blog, but then quickly realize I don't have much worth reporting. I think the only thing to say is that I have been working dilligently, alongside Mitchell--my business partner--to really get my name out there. No, not just the fact that I have a new last name, but that I am a passionate designer. I have several weddings lined up and am learning a new professional system with the help of Mitch. I really want to do this. I am eager to share my joy of arranging flowers and the beauty they bring to anyone who has the need for a florist. I crave it, the creativity and the new client relationships. So... SPREAD THE WORD! I, Lindy Holt, want to design for any and ALL occasion! I can work with any budget, any person, any special occasion. Yahoo! This is exciting.

Back to my last day off for two weeks before VALENTINES. Dum dum dum.

Xoxo,
Lindy

No comments: