Wednesday, June 18, 2008

charisma in reality

I find inspiration in various forms, in the smallest and largest ways. It seems that inspiration walks in and out of my everyday. Today it started small, with the mere beauty in a glimpse of sunshine, that lead to an unexplored day. I started the day off with coffee and a good conversation, two of my favorite things. Saying a small prayer and basking in the sun revamped any pessimism. Listening to realities and tough roads traveled in one's life pushed me a little out of my comfort, just enough to inspire me. Remembering my sweet Grampa, and admiring the world of art through dance moved me. It moved me to keep moving. Lately, I have been inspired by flowers. Flowers always serve a smile. They capture insane detail and color in a very intricate way. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I have a great need to serve others, and I know this desire comes from people in my life like my Mom, Dad, my Grandparents and friends. I truly believe that flowers will provide a great role in my life in fulfilling my aspiration to serve. As the day comes to an end, I can only await another day to serve royally in an inspirational way.

No comments: