Monday, April 20, 2009

Order Number 913453

Monday's have lost their bad name. I love Monday's. I am refreshed and ready to go, and bubbling over with energy. I focused intently on all arrangements I needed to make, and tried my best to help flower senders over the phone. Despite my desire to sneak out the front door to soak up some vitamin D, and hear the birds sing, I still loved the day. I did not wish to be anywhere but where I was. There is no news to tell of, but no news is good news. Today I was purely thankful that I am able to do what I am absolutely passionate about for 10 hours every day, and for the beautiful people in my life. For the fact that each day ends with Mitch and Cooper, as well as texts or phone calls from my sweet family and closest friends. Today was sweeter than sweet and it ended with a new jar of pickles, and a brightly shining moon.

No comments: